ZOOM WEBINAR: Visa Options for Those Affected by Recent Tech Layoffshttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg 150 150 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/themes/corpus/images/empty/thumbnail.jpg
Our highly experienced immigration attorneys are holding a virtual webinar this Wednesday, Nov. 30th from 11:00am to 1:00pm (PST), to address the visa options for those tech employees who have – or who anticipate being – laid off. RSVP Now by clicking this registration link.
KTC attorneys will discuss:
- Sixty-day grace period – What does that mean?
- Employment Law implications: How does the WARN Act & Severance payments affect me?
- Switching between visa categories: What are the dangers of this pathway?
- Options for National Interest Waiver/EB-2/EB-1
- Options for O-1 or E-2
- Options for Adjustment of Status via EB-5