Bill Fuld is the lead contact for the firm’s Personal Injury Practice. His work primarily focuses on personal injury matters, with an emphasis on catastrophic injuries. Bill represents clients injured while working on construction projects, clients harmed by defective products, or those injured in motor vehicle, and trucking accidents. He generally represents individuals and their families injured through the negligence of an entity or individual.
Bill also has extensive lead counsel trial experience defending Fortune 500 companies. He also has experience in workers compensation/Title 51 matters. Bill has been lead trial counsel in numerous jury trials involving successful outcomes in King, Pierce, Kitsap, and Skagit counties. He has also successfully argued multiple appellate cases.
- Multi-million-dollar construction injury resolution for client injured on public works project.
- Multi-million-dollar wrongful death resolution for family of deceased struck by errant vehicle.
- Resolution of $1.425 million for client injured in motorcycle accident with broken femur.
- High six-figure resolution for client injured in sewer construction accident.
- High six-figure resolution for client injured in construction matter who suffered brain injury.
- Resolution of $650,000 for client injured in product liability matter who lost 3 fingers.
- Resolution of $500,000 for client injured in slip and fall who suffered multiple fractures.
- Resolution of $500,00 for client injured in construction accident fall.
- Resolution of $425,000 for client with tinnitus caused by construction accident injury.
- Six-figure resolution for client in trucking accident matter where opening offer was zero.
- Six-figure resolution for client in commercial trucking incident.
- Six-figure resolution for client injured in dog-bite case.
- Six-figure product liability resolution on behalf of injured client where opening offer was zero.
- Confidential settlements for multiple victims of Mercer Street crane collapse in Seattle.
- Confidential settlement for client injured in construction matter who lost portion of hand.
- Confidential settlement for client injured in construction matter who suffered skull fracture.
- Policy limits settlement for nurse injured on rural property.
- Lead counsel in defense verdict for corporate client in catastrophic personal injury case where client rear ended plaintiff.
- Lead and solo counsel in defense verdict in real estate transaction dispute.
- Co-counsel in defense verdict involving premises liability.
- Co-counsel in defense verdict for large property loss, negligence and subrogation claim against subcontractor.
- Co-counsel in defense verdict even where liability was admitted.
Presentations & Publications
- Faculty, National Institute for Trial Advocacy Deposition Skills (2016, 2018, 2019)
- Speaker, “Product Liability Review,” RM Annual Insurance Law Conference (2015)
- Speaker, “Expert Examination – Daubert, Frye and Other Challenges” (2015)
Awards & Unique Recognition
- Super Lawyer “Rising Star,” consecutively since 2016
- America’s Top 100 Personal Injury Attorneys, 2020
- Listing in Avvo with a 10 out of 10 rating
- Listed in Top 100 Car Accident Settlements in the entire United States, 2018
- Listed on 10 Best High Verdict and Settlement Winners, American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Listed in Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers
- Listed in Top 10 Attorneys Under 40, National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Recipient of Client Satisfaction Award (10 best attorneys), American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
Outside of the office, Bill enjoys keeping up with his two young children, Leo and Roman, and travelling with his wife Alaina – oftentimes to Bill’s home state of Alaska. Bill tries his best to keep tabs on all of Seattle’s local sports teams while golfing and skiing as much as possible.