Jason Hoeft is a proven litigator representing clients in complex personal and commercial litigation matters. He has represented a wide variety of clients in federal court, state court, arbitrations, and administrative courts.
Prior to joining Karr Tuttle Campbell, Jason spent nearly a decade at a boutique Seattle law firm where he primarily litigated plaintiff injury, employment, and administrative matters. He also spent nearly five years as in-house counsel for a Fortune 500 company in Seattle, defending that company in numerous jury trials, mandatory and uninsured arbitrations, and mediations. Jason has also worked with the Department of Health on professional liability issues.
- Resolution of $500,000 for client injured in construction site accident.
- Resolution of $515,000 for client injured in motorcycle accident.
- Multiple six-figure resolution for client in premises liability accident.
- Multiple six-figure resolution for client in product liability matter.
- Multiple six-figure resolution for clients involved in toxic tort accident.
- Lead and solo counsel in defense verdict in disputed liability matter.
- Lead and solo counsel in defense arbitration award in disputed liability matter.
Presentations & Publications
- Faculty, National Institute for Trial Advocacy Deposition Skills (2015, 2016, 2019)
Awards & Unique Recognition
- Top 100 Settlements for Premises Liability in United States (2018)
- Outside of the office Jason enjoys spending time with his family, cooking, and traveling. He is also a season ticket holder with the Seattle Sounders and tries to watch every Kansas Jayhawks basketball game.