Tammy Chuhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/TChuFull-e1602547913473-1024x645.jpg 1024 645 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/TChuFull-e1602547913473-1024x645.jpg
Tammy Chu is an attorney in the Estate Planning & Trusts Group. Prior to joining Karr Tuttle Campbell, Tammy represented personal representatives, beneficiaries, and Trustees before the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Tammy Chu focuses her practice on estate planning and trusts. Prior to joining Karr Tuttle Campbell, Tammy represented personal representatives, beneficiaries, and Trustees before the Los Angeles Superior Court.
- Washington State Bar
- California State Bar
- J.D., Southwestern Law School
- Extern, Honorable Rolf M. Treu, Los Angeles Superior Court
- Asian Pacific American Law Students Association, Past Board Member
- Student Bar Association, Co-Business Affairs Director
- B.A., University of California Los Angeles
701 Fifth Avenue, Suite 3300
Seattle, Washington 98104
Legal Assistant: Jennifer Clautier