Stephen S. McKayhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Stephen-S-McKay-web-1024x453.jpg 1024 453 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Stephen-S-McKay-web-1024x453.jpg
Stephen S. McKay focuses his practice on business transactions and securities offerings. He has advised both private and public companies on a wide variety of business-related needs, ranging from advising early-stage companies in venture backed financing rounds to advising companies during acquisitions by public companies.
Stephen McKay focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions as well as corporate finance and emerging businesses.
He has advised both private and public companies on a wide range of legal issues. Stephen’s clients include purchasers from independent sponsors to strategic acquirers, and sellers in a variety of fields, including manufacturing, aerospace and software. He works closely with entrepreneurs, to structure their new business ventures and raise startup capital, and with investors interested in evaluating potential investments in growing companies. Stephen has worked on numerous acquisitions on both the buy and sell side.
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- Association for Corporate Growth, Seattle Chapter Board Member
- Cigars & Startups, Supporting Member
- Washington State Bar
- Texas State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- J.D., with honors, University of Texas School of Law
- Bryant Smith Endowed Scholar
- B.A., University of Washington
- Dean’s List