Stephen S. McKayhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Stephen-S-McKay-web-1024x453.jpg 1024 453 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Stephen-S-McKay-web-1024x453.jpg
Stephen S. McKay focuses his practice on business transactions and securities offerings. He has advised both private and public companies on a wide variety of business-related needs, ranging from advising early-stage companies in venture backed financing rounds to advising public companies during acquisitions.
Stephen S. McKay focuses his practice on mergers & acquisitions as well as corporate finance and emerging company representation. He has advised both private and public companies on a wide range of needs. He has worked both closely with entrepreneurs to structure their new business ventures and raise startup capital and with investors looking to evaluate potential investments in growing companies. Mr. McKay has worked on numerous acquisitions on both the buy and sell sides. His clients include purchasers from fundless sponsors to strategic acquirers, and sellers in a variety of fields, including manufacturing, aerospace and software. Mr. McKay is a shareholder in the firm’s Business and Finance Department. He graduated with honors from the University of Texas School of Law, where he earned his J.D., and was consistently on the Dean’s List at the University of Washington, where he dual-majored in Philosophy and Political Science.
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth
- Program Co-Chair, Association for Corporate Growth, Y20 Program
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Supporting Member, Cigars & Startups
- J.D., with honors, University of Texas School of Law, 2009
- Bryant Smith Endowed Scholar
- B.A., University of Washington, 2006
- Dean’s List
- Washington State Bar, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 2009
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington, 2009