Stephanie R. Lakinskihttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Stephanie-R-Lakinski-web-1024x453.jpg 1024 453 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Stephanie-R-Lakinski-web-1024x453.jpg
Stephanie Lakinski joined Karr Tuttle Campbell as an associate in 2013 after graduating with honors from the University of Washington School of Law. Ms. Lakinski is a member of the Employment Relations Department, and represents employers in a wide range of areas, including wage and hour compliance, wrongful termination actions, and workplace investigations. Ms. Lakinski also practices with the Commercial Litigation Group representing both plaintiffs and defendants in their business disputes.
Stephanie Lakinski joined Karr Tuttle Campbell as an associate in 2013 after graduating with honors from the University of Washington School of Law. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Lakinski served as a judicial extern for Judge Robert S. Lasnik of United States District Court and as a legal extern for the U.S. Department of Labor’s Office of the Solicitor.
During law school, Ms. Lakinski was a Managing Editor of the Washington Law Review. She mediated cases for the EEOC and King County Small Claims Court through the University of Washington Law School’s Mediation Clinic. She also volunteered with the Alaska Business Development Center to prepare tax returns for village members in rural Alaskan communities.
Prior to law school, Ms. Lakinski graduated with honors from Columbia University. She taught English at the University of Buenos Aires and founded a clean stove project in rural Paraguay. Ms. Lakinski is a Seattle-area native.
Ms. Lakinski was designated a “Rising Star” by Super Lawyers Magazine in 2017.
- Seattle’s New Minimum Wage Ordinance: What You Should Know Now, King County Bar Bulletin, Vol. 33, No. 1 (2014).
- Washington’s Electronic Signature Act: An Anachronism in the New Millennium, 88 Wash.L.Rev. 559 (2013).
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2013
- Order of the Coif
- Washington Law Review, Managing Editor
- Law Women’s Caucus, Vice President of Communications
- B.A., English and Comparative Literature, Columbia University, 2005, cum laude
- Washington State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- King County Bar Association
- Volunteer Attorney, Housing Justice Project
- Board of Trustees, Young Lawyers Division
- Washington State Bar Association