Michael M. Feinberghttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Michael-M-Feinberg-web-1024x453.jpg 1024 453 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Michael-M-Feinberg-web-1024x453.jpg
Michael M. Feinberg is a shareholder in Karr Tuttle Campbell’s Business and Finance Department. Since he began his practice in 1987, Mr. Feinberg has concentrated his work on loan workouts, creditors’ rights and bankruptcies. He represents debtors, trustees and creditors’ committees in complex Chapter 11 reorganizations and to trustees in Chapter 7 liquidations. He also has extensive experience representing borrowers and lenders in finance transactions.
Michael M. Feinberg is a Shareholder in Karr Tuttle Campbell’s Business and Finance Department. Since 1987 he has concentrated his practice in the areas of loan workouts, creditors’ rights and bankruptcies. He represents debtors, trustees and creditors’ committees in complex chapter 11 reorganizations and trustees in Chapter 7 liquidations. His practice also involves representing borrowers and lenders in finance transactions.
Mr. Feinberg also has extensive experience in real estate foreclosures, maritime foreclosures, commercial paper and commercial litigation involving banking, including lender liability. He currently represents the special assets departments of several state banks as well as a number of small and medium size businesses in the Puget Sound area in connection with general commercial matters.
Prior to joining Karr Tuttle Campbell in the fall of 1995, Mr. Feinberg was a member of the banking group of the Seattle office of Hiscock and Barclay.
- Commercial litigation
- Financial transactions
- Real property and maritime foreclosures
- U.C.C. matters and loan workouts.
Mr. Feinberg is a frequent speaker at seminars regarding workouts, collections, the Uniform Commercial Code and bankruptcy
- Washington University Alumni Association, Past Chair
- J.D., Boston University, 1981
- A.B., Washington University, 1977
- Washington State Bar, 1981
- Oregon State Bar, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 1981
- U.S. District Court for Oregon, 1991
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 1989
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Creditor-Debtor Section
- Creditor-Debtor Section Legislative Subcommittee
- Consumer Protection Antitrust and Unfair Practices Section
- Oregon State Bar