Mark A. Baileyhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Mark-A-Bailey-web-1024x453.jpg 1024 453 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Mark-A-Bailey-web-1024x453.jpg
Mark A. Bailey dedicates his practice to commercial litigation, creditors’ rights and asset recovery, lending, bankruptcy and receivership proceedings.
Mark Bailey practices commercial litigation, creditors’ rights, and asset recovery with an emphasis on lending, defaults, debt collections, lien disputes, foreclosures, repossessions, and bankruptcy and receivership proceedings.
He spent two years as a law clerk at the Washington State Court of Appeals, Division I. Mark has written and spoken on judgment collection and bankruptcy issues, and he authored and edits the Bankruptcy Practice Chapter of the Washington Lawyer’s Practice Manual, published by the King County Bar Association.
Mark graduated with high honors from the University of Washington School of Law, and served as the articles editor for the Washington Law Review. Before attending law school, he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Professional Music, summa cum laude, from Berklee College of Music in Boston.
Author and yearly editor of the Bankruptcy Practice Chapter of the Washington Lawyer’s Practice Manual, published by the King County Bar Association.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Debtor/Creditor Section
- King County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Judicial Evaluation Committee
- Edmonds Community College Foundation, Board of Directors
- Everett Golf & Country Club, Board of Directors
- Washington State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- Oregon State Bar
- J.D., High Honors, University of Washington School of Law
- Order of the Coif
- B.A., summa cum laude, professional music, Berklee College of Music, Boston
- The Lakeside School