Mark A. Baileyhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Mark-A-Bailey-web-1024x453.jpg 1024 453 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Mark-A-Bailey-web-1024x453.jpg
Mark A. Bailey is a Karr Tuttle Campbell shareholder who practices in the firm’s Litigation Department. He dedicates his practice to commercial litigation, creditors’ rights and asset recovery, with an emphasis on lending, defaults, debt collections, lien disputes, foreclosures, repossessions and bankruptcy and receivership proceedings.
Mark Bailey is a Shareholder in Karr Tuttle Campbell’s litigation department. Mr. Bailey concentrates his practice in the areas of commercial litigation, creditors’ rights and asset recovery, with an emphasis on lending, defaults, debt collection, lien disputes, foreclosures, repossessions and bankruptcy and receivership proceedings. He spent two years as a law clerk at the Washington State Court of Appeals, Division I. Mr. Bailey has written and spoken on judgment collection and bankruptcy issues and he authored and edits the Bankruptcy Practice Chapter of the Washington Lawyer’s Practice Manual, published by the King County Bar Association.
Mr. Bailey graduated with high honors from the University of Washington School of Law, and served as the articles editor for the Washington Law Review. Before attending law school he earned a Bachelor of Arts in Professional Music, summa cum laude, from Berklee College of Music in Boston.
- Continuing Legal Education chair and speaker on judgment collection and bankruptcy issues: Show Me the Money: Collection of Debts and Judgments, Everett, Washington, June 2005.
- Articles Editor, Washington Law Review, 1994-1996. Published Note, Phonorecords and Forfeiture of Common-Law Copyright in Music, 71 Wash. L. Rev. 151 (1996).
- Author and yearly editor of the Bankruptcy Practice Chapter of the Washington Lawyer’s Practice Manual, published by the King County Bar Association.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 1996
- High Honors,
- Order of the Coif
- B.A., Professional Music, summa cum laude, Berklee College of Music, Boston, 1989
- The Lakeside School, 1985
- Washington State Bar
- Federal District Courts for the Western and Eastern Districts of Washington State
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Washington State Bar Association
- Debtor/Creditor Section
- King County Bar Association
- Snohomish County Bar Association
- Washington Women Lawyers
- Judicial Evaluation Committee
- Edmonds Community College Foundation, Board of Directors Everett Golf & Country Club, Board of Directors