Kyle B. Straughanhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Kyle-Straughan-Web-1024x683.jpg 1024 683 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/Kyle-Straughan-Web-1024x683.jpg
Kyle Straughan is an Associate in the firm's Emerging Growth, Intellectual Property, and Technology practice groups. Mr. Straughan earned his Juris Doctor from Seattle University, where he was a lead article editor for the Seattle Journal of Environmental Law.
Kyle Straughan is an associate in Karr Tuttle Campbell’s Emerging Growth, Intellectual Property, and Technology practice groups. He earned his Juris Doctor from the Seattle University School of Law, where he was a lead article editor for the Seattle Journal of Environmental Law.
After law school, Kyle worked in-house at a telecom company for a year. Then he worked in the Intellectual Property group at Betts, Patterson & Mines supporting intellectual property prosecution, transactions and litigation. Most recently, Kyle worked at Ruttler Mills in their patent and trademark practice groups where he counseled emerging companies and startups.
- Patent, Intellectual Property and Technology
- Emerging Company and Venture Capital
- “An Intellectual Property Primer for Game Developers”, 2018
- King County Bar Association
- J.D., Seattle University School of Law, magna cum laude
- Seattle Journal of Environmental Law, article editor
- CALI Award of Excellence in Contracts I, Contracts II
- B.A., University of Washington, Physics
- Washington State Bar
- United States Patent and Trademark Office