Kristina Khaleghihttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Kristina-Khaleghi-web-1024x453.jpg 1024 453 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Kristina-Khaleghi-web-1024x453.jpg
Kristina Khaleghi is an associate attorney and member of the business and finance department at Karr Tuttle Campbell. Ms. Khaleghi earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Washington School of Law, during which time she served as an Executive Managing Editor for the Washington International Law Journal.
Kristina Khaleghi is a member of the business and finance department. Ms. Khaleghi earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Washington School of Law, during which time she served as an Executive Managing Editor for the Washington International Law Journal (formerly the Pacific Rim Law & Policy Journal). Ms. Khaleghi served as a judicial extern for Justice Debra Stephens of the Washington State Supreme Court. She also earned a Postgraduate Diploma in International and European Business Law from the Université Jean Moulin Faculté de Droit in France.
Prior to law school, Ms. Khaleghi worked as a legal clerk for a labor and employment law firm. She also worked as an intern for the Seattle City Council Legislative Department, and volunteered as a tutor and mentor at an immigrant service center in Seattle’s International District. Ms. Khaleghi is a Seattle-area native.
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, 2014
- Washington International Law Journal, Executive Managing Editor
- Postgraduate Diploma in International & European Business Law, Université Jean Moulin Faculté de Droit
- B.A., International Studies and Human Rights, University of Washington, 2010
- Samuel E. Kelly Merit Scholarship
- Washington State Bar
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association