Kenneth E. Rekowhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Kenneth-E-Rekow-web-1024x453.jpg 1024 453 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Kenneth-E-Rekow-web-1024x453.jpg
Kenneth E. Rekow is of counsel in Karr Tuttle Campbell’s Trust and Estates Department. He has extensive experience in the labor and employment field, working on cases regarding wage and hour, discrimination, sexual harassment, employment security, injury compensation and breach of contract issues. He assists clients with estate planning; estate administration, powers of attorneys and guardianship. Mr. Rekow has acted as a Professional Guardian certified by the Washington Supreme Court, in addition to acting as an arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association and regularly serving as guardian ad litem for the Superior Court of King County.
Kenneth E. Rekow is a member of Karr Tuttle Campbell’s Trusts and Estates Department. He regularly serves as guardian ad litem for the Superior Court for King County. He has acted as a Professional Guardian, certified by the Washington State Supreme Court. Mr. Rekow also has served as court appointed arbitrator for the Superior Court for King County and for the American Arbitration Association in the areas of employment law, probate, trust, estate planning, guardianships, insurance misrepresentation, and general litigation.
Mr. Rekow also has extensive experience in the labor and employment field, including wage and hour, discrimination, sexual harassment, employment security, industrial injury compensation and breach of employment contract issues. He does independent investigation in these areas.
Prior to embarking on a legal career, Mr. Rekow was employed by the U.S. Forest Service and served in the United States Air Force in Texas, Germany and England.
- Estate planning
- Administration of estates
- Guardianships and trusts
- Estate tax
- Independent investigation in employment matters.
- Speaker at numerous legal seminars
- Washington Commission for the Humanities,
- Trustee, 1994-2001
- Officer, 1997-1998
- Washington Endowment for the Humanities,
- Trustee, 1995-1998
- Washington State Bar Association
- Real Property Section
- Probate and Trust Section
- King County Bar Association
- Probate Law Section
- Labor Law Section, Chairman, 1975-1976
- Pacific Coast Labor Law Conference
- Chairman, 1974-1975
- J.D., University of Chicago Law School, 1964
- B.A., St. Olaf College, 1957
- Courses: University of Minnesota, School of Forestry, 1957
- Courses and Teacher: University of Maryland, Overseas Program, 1958-1959
- Washington State Bar, 1965
- U.S. District Court , Western District of Washington, 1965
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- U.S. District Court for the District of Utah
- U.S. District Court for the District of Oregon
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- Numerous Administrative Agencies