Emily C. Harfouchehttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Harfouche-1024x683.jpg 1024 683 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/01/Harfouche-1024x683.jpg
Emily Harfouche's practice focuses on business, real estate, and corporate matters. She is a third generation Oregonian who spent most of her childhood summers working with livestock and learning farming practices firsthand in Central and Eastern Oregon. Emily now resides in Salem, Oregon.
Emily Harfouche’s practice focuses on business, real estate, and corporate matters in Oregon and Washington State. She is a third generation Oregonian who spent most of her childhood summers working with livestock and learning farming practices firsthand in Central and Eastern Oregon.
As a business and real estate attorney, she assists clients with a variety of legal and business needs. Her practice includes commercial real property sales and acquisitions, real estate financing, executing tax-motivated transactions, succession planning, and more. Emily is based in Salem, Oregon.
- Washington State Bar Association
- Business Law Section
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Section, Executive Committee Member
- Oregon Bar Association
- Agricultural Law Section, Executive Committee Member
- New Business Lawyers Subcommittee
- New Tax Lawyer Committee, Vice Chair
- Court Appointed Special Advocates (Linn County), Board of Directors
- Washington State Bar
- Oregon Bar
- J.D., Willamette University
- M.B.A., Willamette University
- B.S., Western Oregon University
Outside of the office, Emily and her husband enjoy traveling, camping and all things outdoors. One of her other frequent hobbies is sharing a fondness for Lebanese food that her culinary skilled Lebanese husband enjoys preparing.