Daniel T. Hagenhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Daniel-T-Hagen-1-1024x564.jpg 1024 564 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/Daniel-T-Hagen-1-1024x564.jpg
Daniel T. Hagen works as an associate in the Litigation practice group. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Washington School of Law, where he was a King County Bar Foundation Scholar.
Daniel T. Hagen is an associate in the firm’s Litigation Department. He earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Washington School of Law, where he was a King County Bar Foundation Scholar.
Prior to joining Karr Tuttle Campbell, Dan spent 6 years as a Legislative Assistant in the Washington State House of Representatives. He also worked in the Washington State Office of Public Defense, providing support to the Parents Representation Program.
While attending law school, Dan was the Chief Managing Editor of the Washington Journal of Law, Technology, & Arts. He also participated in the UW Tribal Defense Clinic representing indigenous clients in Tulalip Tribal Court.
- Presenter, “Washington’s Silenced No More Act,” Employment Law Webinar Series for KTC Clients, (Nov. 2022)
- Author, “Fair Use, Fair Play: Video Game Performances and ‘Let’s Plays’ as Transformative Use,” Washington Journal of Law, Technology, & Arts, (July 2018)
- Washington State Bar
- J.D., University of Washington
- Champion– Hillis Clark Martin & Peterson 1L Appellate Advocacy Competition
- B.A., Political Science, University of Washington