Christian C. Weinmannhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Christian-C-Weinmann-web-1024x453.jpg 1024 453 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Christian-C-Weinmann-web-1024x453.jpg
Christian C. Weinmann is a shareholder in Karr Tuttle Campbell’s business and finance department. He concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate law and finance, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, joint ventures and strategic alliances. Mr. Weinmann has several years of experience in the areas of bankruptcy and receiverships.
Christian Weinmann is a shareholder in Karr Tuttle Campbell’s business and finance department. Mr. Weinmann concentrates his practice in the areas of corporate law and finance, mergers and acquisitions, real estate, joint ventures and strategic alliances, and the formation and capitalization of venture capital, buy out, real estate and other investment funds. Mr. Weinmann also has several years of experience in the areas of bankruptcy and receiverships.
Before attending law school, Mr. Weinmann received a B.S. in biochemistry from the University of Washington and worked in the field of genomics. Mr. Weinmann coordinates the Downtown Debt Clinic, the largest of the King County Bar Association legal aid clinics. He is active in the creditor-debtor, business, and intellectual property sections of the Washington State Bar Association and is an active member of the American Bar Association and King County Bar Association.
Mr. Weinmann was designated a “Super Lawyer” in 2015, 2016, and 2017 by Super Lawyers magazine. He was previously a “Rising Star” for multiple years.
- Downtown Debt Clinic (a King County Bar Association Neighborhood Legal Clinic)
- Clinic Coordinator and Pro Bono Attorney
- Seattle Emergency Housing Shelter
- Pro Bono Attorney
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- Creditor-Debtor Section
- Business Law Section
- Intellectual Property Section
- King County Bar Association
- J.D., University of Washington Law School, 2001
- Technology Law Society
- B.S., Biochemistry, University of Washington, 1997
- Washington Scholar
- Washington State Bar, 2001
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit, 2002
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington, 2002