Charles A. Robinsonhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Charles-A-Robinson-web-1024x453.jpg 1024 453 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Charles-A-Robinson-web-1024x453.jpg
Charles A. Robinson's principal areas of practice include corporate and partnership taxation, mergers and acquisitions, business succession planning, individual tax and estate planning, and trusts and estates. In addition to being an attorney, he is a Certified Public Accountant, giving him valuable insight and bringing a unique perspective to his practice.
Charles A. Robinson is a shareholder in the firm. His principal areas of practice are corporate and partnership taxation, mergers and acquisitions, business succession planning, individual tax and estate planning, and trusts & estates. He is also a Certified Public Accountant.
Prior to joining Karr Tuttle Campbell, he was general counsel for a wireless start-up company. He previously practiced law for thirteen years with another Seattle law firm, and practiced for six years in the tax departments of national and regional public accounting firms.
He has written and spoken on the tax issues involved in mergers and acquisitions, and contributed to the Fishing Industry chapter of the Washington State and Local Tax Deskbook. He is a member of the taxation sections of the American, Washington State and King County Bar Associations, as well as the Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants. He is admitted to practice in the United States Tax Court. He has been recognized by Seattle Magazine as one of Seattle’s “Top 155 Lawyers” and by Seattle Business Monthly as one of Seattle’s “Top 87 Business Lawyers”.
- Co-Author, “State Tax Deskbook,” Fishing Industries Chapter, Washington State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Washington State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Washington
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law
- B.B.A., magna cum laude, Pacific Lutheran University
- Dwight Judson Zulauf Accounting Roster Award
- Beta Gamma Sigma