Andrew W. Durlandhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Andrew-W-Durland-web-1024x453.jpg 1024 453 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Andrew-W-Durland-web-1024x453.jpg
Andrew “Andy” Durland is a member of the Business and Finance and Litigation groups at Karr Tuttle Campbell. Mr. Durland earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Washington School of Law, during which time he contributed to the Washington Law Review. He is also a fluent Spanish speaker.
Andrew “Andy” Durland is a member of the Business and Finance and Litigation practice groups at Karr Tuttle Campbell. Mr. Durland earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Washington School of Law, during which time he contributed to the Washington Law Review.
Before joining Karr Tuttle Campbell, Mr. Durland served as a Peace Corps volunteer in Costa Rica developing after-school programs for at-risk youth in a rural community. He also worked as a bilingual legal assistant in a bankruptcy firm and as a judicial extern to Washington State Supreme Court Justice Charles K. Wiggins. He is fluent in Spanish and has served as an interpreter on multiple occasions. In his spare time, Mr. Durland enjoys sports, hiking, fly-fishing, and spending time with his family. Mr. Durland was born and raised in Seattle.
- J.D., with honors, University of Washington School of Law, 2015
- Washington Law Review
- CALI Award for highest grade: Comparative & International Law
- Pro Bono Honors Program Award
- Immigrant Families Advocacy Project
- Spanish Interpreter, Clinical Law Program
- B.A., cum laude, History and Spanish, Claremont McKenna College, 2008
- Departmental Honors in History
- Phi Alpha Theta History Honors Society
- Dean’s List
- Washington State Bar
- King County Bar Association