Alaura A. Valleyhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Alaura2-1024x545.jpg 1024 545 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Alaura2-1024x545.jpg
Alaura Valley is an associate at KTC focusing her practice on Corporate Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, and Business and Finance Law.
Alaura Valley is an associate in the Corporate Law and Finance Department at Karr Tuttle Campbell. She also volunteers with the University of Washington Low Income Tax Clinic.
Alaura earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Washington Law School. She was a recipient of the Jack R. MacDonald Merit-Based Scholarship and was the Editor-in-Chief of the Washington Journal of Law, Technology and Arts. Alaura completed an externship with the Washington State House of Representatives Office of Program Research, where she drafted bills, amendments, and non-partisan memoranda summarizing proposed legislation.
Prior to law school, Alaura was a Program Manager, helping a small subcontracting business review and negotiate contracts. She received her Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Washington with a major in Political Science and a minor in German.
- Corporate Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Business and Finance
- King County Bar Association
- J.D., University of Washington School of Law, with honors
- Jack R. MacDonald Merit-Based Scholarship Recipient
- Washington Journal of Law, Technology & Arts Editor-in-Chief 2019-2020; Executive Online Editor 2018-2019
- UW-TEI Tax Forum Bridging the Gap – Generations at Work Invited Panelist
- Hazelton Fellow for Shannon Weeks McCormack.
- B.A., Political Science; Minor– German, cum laude– University of Washington
- Washington State Bar