Alan D. Judyhttps://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Alan-D-Judy-web-1024x453.jpg 1024 453 Karr Tuttle Campbell Karr Tuttle Campbell https://www.karrtuttle.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Alan-D-Judy-web-1024x453.jpg
Alan D. Judy is of counsel to the firm and has over 35 years of experience practicing in the areas of business, finance, estate planning, real estate, and taxation law, including related litigation. As a certified public accountant, Mr. Judy brings additional expertise and a unique perspective to his legal practice.
Mr. Judy graduated from the University of Denver (B.A., 1968), and Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College (J.D., 1974). He is also a certified public accountant. His practice is concentrated in the areas of business, finance, estate planning, real estate, and taxation law, including related litigation. Mr. Judy is a shareholder in the firm.
Mr. Judy’s experience includes ongoing, as well as transactional relationships with clients who are involved in a broad range of commercial endeavors. He has served on various state association committees and American Bar Association committees whose areas of concern relate to his practice. He is a member of the American Bar Association, the Washington State Bar Association, the Oregon State Bar Association, and the Washington State Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Certified Public Accountant, Washington, 1987
- J.D., Northwestern School of Law of Lewis and Clark College, 1974
- Graduate School of Economics, University of Oregon
- B.A., Economics, University of Denver, 1968
- Washington State Bar, 1977
- Oregon State Bar, 1975
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Association
- Washington State Society of Certified Public Accountants